Why We're Here
ParaSQL was born out of the frustrating limitations found in existing cloud database application platforms.
None were designed for modern web browsers, none supported mobile devices very well, and none even allowed you to build
an app with real-world complexity without falling back to ugly old-school scripting approaches.
We could see a better way, so we built it.
ParaSQL's goal is to make it as easy as possible to build custom, cloud-native, very high quality, scalable,
secure business applications.
We got our start in 1990 with Steve Jobs' NeXT Computer and the creation of an award-winning database product called Parabase.
We have done several database application platform products since, and have deep experience with high-reliability,
mission-critical database platforms.
Over the years we have served customers in the military, intelligence, medical and telecommunications communities.
ParaSQL is our latest and greatest, built from a clean sheet of paper beginning in 2012 and first launched commercially in June 2014.
It is pure HTML 5, but more importantly fully built on the browser's DOM and designed specifically for modern web browsers and mobile devices.
It runs on the Google Cloud Platform using cloud-native APIs. All code runs exclusively in Google's datacenters or in your web browser.
We invite you to take a look at our Release Notes to see what's new.
Technical Support: email@example.com
License Terms & Legal Details
ParaSQL is provided by ParaSQL LLC, a Florida limited liability company with headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
for further details.
Key Points For IT Management
A brief overview of ParaSQL for IT management:
- Pure HTML5 cloud-native database application platform. All server-side functionality is optimized for the Google Cloud Platform,
all client-side code runs in the browser's DOM. No proprietary scripting language, no code generators, 100% standards based.
- Easy to use drag-n-drop application building with full support for enterprise-grade application complexity.
Easily integrate data from multiple tables and data sources into a single screen. Powerful calculation capabilities.
Full reporting, charting and dashboarding capabilities.
- Full support for coding ANSI SQL database triggers, stored procedures and scheduled events. Full root access to underlying
database server that is either MySQL or MariaDB 10.1.x compatible. Access it remotely without restriction using
standard, off-the-shelf, open source JDBC/ODBC drivers or native MySQL wire-protocol tools and libraries (so it works
with any third party integration platforms that support SQL databases, etc).
RESTful API and DOM API both available (see the REST API documentation here or the
DOM API documentation here. ).
- Zero Maintenance & High Stability. ParaSQL is responsible for all OS, database and client platform software updates,
maintenance, data backups, etc. ParaSQL does frequent small releases that are rigorously unit tested ensuring glitch-free
operation (verifiable with extensive customer references).
- Secure & Reliable:
- ParaSQL is a Google Cloud Platform Technology Partner.
- Independently certified to ISO27017 for cloud security and ISO27018 for privacy (see FAQs for details).
- All data is encrypted in transit (SSL with PFS) and at rest (see FAQs for details).
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) with Google Accounts enabling two-factor authentication.
- Customizable role-based security enforced at both the application and database server layers.
- Automatic nightly backups.
- Options for real-time replication to multiple physical data centers with automatic fail-over.